Tuesday 31 December 2013

Candles...again

Hi everyone! May I take this chance to wish you the happiest New Year!

I hope you are all ready for a wonderful crafting year ahead and I also hope that 2014 brings peace and happiness to all of you!

Here is another candle - I make so many at Christmas usually and so this year I decided to focus on other creations...but I couldn't leave candles alone entirely.....a few did sneak in! This is my last Christmas Candle to show you - but as I didn't manage to get the photos done until quite late it will have to be a New Year candle instead!



     Usually I decorate candles with serviettes - using just the top patterned layer and PVA glue diluted with water 3:1. This time I used white tissue paper - stamped with snowflake stamps using red ink.



    I used ivory hemp string stained with Festive Berries DS and when dry I wove it into a flower shape



.......and added a beige button to the center which was tied with ivory hemp string


 Twine was wrapped around the center of the candle




Very simple, but very festive decoration to have around at Christmas!

       Thank you so much for viewing my blog over the last year - I have the most amazing blog year and have been so inspired by all of you!

      Have a wonderful New Year! Hope to see you soon!





Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

It is always lovely to see people visiting so I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment for me - Thank you!