Sunday 2 February 2014

Insects and Butterflies

Hi everyone!

     I am so very pleased and proud to be able to announce that this month I am Guest Designer at....




     It is so amazing to be invited and I hope that you all like what I have made. Over the month I will be showing my work three times and featuring some sneak peeks here!

        Here is the first! Please hop over to Artistic Stamper and take a look at it. I'd love to know what you all think of it....


       I will be back on the 14th and the 28th to show you some more tempting sneak peeks....

Thanks so much for being here!
Happy crafting!


 photo temp3_zpsf37f8b2d.png
  Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Massive congratulations Laura - A very well deserved reward for your amazing work. I'll be keeping my eyes on my bloglovin feed! Looking forward to seeing your creations, love the texture on your sneak peek. MMx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your fab GD spot Laura :-) off to take a closer look.

    TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just back from over "there" and have to say...no, shout: THIS IS SO BRILLIANT, Laura!
    LOVE that cracked UTEE and your grunge make in whole! So much to see - I just can't stop looking!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there and it's my favorite piece you have done, I think :O), magnificent it is, I had to facebook it, thanks for sharing your greatness..

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to see people visiting so I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment for me - Thank you!