Friday 14 February 2014

Love is in the air

Hello everyone!

  I am back for my second appearance at The Artistic Stamper. I am having such a wonderful time this month!!!It is so lovely to be the Guest designer there on Valentine's day.....


 Here is little sneak peek of my Valentine creation for you to see. Over at The Artistic Stamper you can find out what it is and how it was made....


Hope you all visit there and take a look....I would love to know what you think of it!

 photo temp3_zpsf37f8b2d.png
 Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Just came from AS and wanted to let you know here too: this is such an adorable project! LOVE all on it: the faux leather strip, the couple, the crumpled paper... just brilliant!
    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to see people visiting so I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment for me - Thank you!