Friday 8 April 2016

Industrial Wings Spotlight

Hi everyone - It is Sponsor Spotlight time again at Our Creative Corner

Our generous sponsor this month is Tando Creative


  
 Come and join in this months challenge over at Our Creative Corner to be in with a chance of winning a fabulous prize!  - a surprise bundle of Tando goodies!


And here for you is a sneak peek of today's spotlight....




If you are interested in finding out what I have made and how it was made then just hop 
 
Hope to see you over there!


 Happy Crafting 
Laura
 xxx



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I was right - they DO look real. Now I'm going to make you laugh Laura... I just showed your picture above to hubby and said.... "do you think you could get most of the rust off of these or is it too caked" - ehehehehehehheehehhe!!!! And he said... well, it would take some work for sure - why... do you need some for a project cause I have some in the barn without rust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor guy - he looked so startled when I totally cackled and told him that your rusty metal was all cardboard!!!!!!!!!!!! You should have seen his face and his quick glance back to your picture!!! Your SPOTLIGHT was totally STUNNING in every way dear girl!! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the perfect 'rust' test there Joi! Glad to know that my rust painting fooled your hubby! xxxx

      Delete

It is always lovely to see people visiting so I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment for me - Thank you!